This morning, since the weather was gorgeous, Joe and I decided to wander around The Barnyard Flea Market. Because, why not?
Which is why I give you this:
FLEA MARKET FINDS
-a Chucky Doll because let's give a child nightmares
-Keanu Reeves (a little Hollywood in south Augusta)
-Pokémon Cards (warning: the last time our boys purchased packs at the flea market, they were FAKE)
-a Mona Lisa hoodie
-scary Halloween stuff
-wrestlers on poster boards (at least, I think they were wrestlers)
If you are so inclined, you can sign up for a FREE DENTAL CLEANING. Then, across the aisle you can get a GOLD TOOTH. Just make sure to make an appointment for the gold tooth fitting.
Finally, if you are in the need of an ARTIFICIAL RIGHT LEG, complete with a shoe, see vendor #28. Alas, as tempted as I was to take a sneaky photo, the vendor look downright scary and I was too chicken. Besides, Chucky was nearby, perched on a table with rusty shovels.
I don't know, but an artificial leg + Chucky + gravedigger shovels ... cue the theme song from Friday the 13th.

No comments:
Post a Comment