Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Roll Over, Beethoven's Mom

Whenever this commercial for AT&T's Rollover minutes comes on, a call goes out throughout the entire house and everyone comes running to see "the mom look". We laugh, and laugh, and laugh . . . apparently, according to my sons, she is me.

5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I think we all have one of those, but I have not been compared to this lady.

My son does tell me I use a teacher voice out in public to "correct" little kids. I know I also have a teacher look that's pretty potent...

Too funny, maybe you could file for royalties...

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Truth be known, as Ellen said, we all have that "look." It think it's in the genes...It is funny and I have laughed out loud myself!!! Thanks! Cathy

Lisa said...

Yeah, that actress must be a Mom; she has it down. I guess mine is a variation on this look, with a a bit more creasing between the eyebrows going on, and a smidgeon of "eye bugging" -- a little something extra I learned from my dad... (Oh, dear... Some picture I just painted of myself, huh? )

Tiziana said...

Quando ho finalmente capito cosa volevi dire, ho riso come una matta e sto ancora ridendo.
E' vero, sei tu, soprattutto all'inizio del video. ah! ah!
ah! e ancora.. ah! ah! ah! non riesco a smettere.

Soutenus said...

So funny you should say this!

I never related to this commercial until, while staying with friends, the husband exploded into laughter during "the look" part of the commercial --- He said to his wife (my dear friend), "Honey, that is so you!"

Then I could picture it. And now I look forward to the commercial . . . but we are back home with no cable so I guess I'll have to look on YouTube.
Now I will be picturing TWO of my (hmmm, interestingly enough, Italian) friends!
LOL!!