Just before leaving on our last family trip to Rome and the Amalfi Coast, my parents promised to buy the boys a gelato whenever and wherever they wanted one ... no exceptions. If you wanted a gelato, Nonna and Nonno would buy it for you.
(In case you're wondering, Joe and I were NOT included. We had to buy our own.)
So, our boys basically gelato-ed their way through Italy.
![]() |
| Gondolas, race tracks, and pasta aside ... it's the gelato! |
![]() |
| "A better snack would be a gelato." -Timothy, in Pompeii |
![]() |
| "I really, really want a gelato." -Timothy, in Pompeii |
![]() |
| "Hey Nonno, about that gelato ..." -Timothy, in Sorrento |
![]() |
| Silence (he's eating gelato) |
![]() |
| "I'm ready for another gelato." -Timothy, Villa Oplontis |
![]() |
| "Nonna, can I have a gelato?" |
![]() |
| gelato here, gelato there, gelato everywhere! |








No comments:
Post a Comment