All kidding aside, Laura's Etsy site (Alleluia Rocks) has some wonderful gift ideas for the upcoming holidays -- place settings, nativities, ornaments, and her best-selling story stones. She also paints wedding favors, inspirational quotes, and teachers' gifts. Check out her site; once you place an order it ships quickly (within a couple of days) and arrives beautifully packaged. Gift wrapping is also available.
My recent purchases include ...
1- These place settings for our Thanksgiving table,
2- and Christmas gifts for my Bunco group. These just arrived today; I won't tell you what they are because some of my Bunco gals may read this and we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise, but I wanted you to see how beautifully they are wrapped (I had requested that my purchases be individually wrapped, and Laura delivered!)
So, check out her site, Alleluia Rocks. And if you mention me, then maybe I'll get that freebie after all ;-)
I have my eye on this one ...




No comments:
Post a Comment