Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Do I embarrass my boys?

Who me?

No. Never. 

Well, sometimes it happens accidentally.

But no.

Okay yes, but only when I do it on purpose ... like what I did this morning.

You see, yesterday my sister wanted me to check out her new website, Alleluia Rocks, to test one of her new features -- a subscription button that, if you filled it out, would automatically send you two sheets of free lunchbox printables. So I did it, and it worked! I printed out these cute free printables ...



But now that I had these cute printables, what to do with them?

Well, about that whole embarrassing-my-boys-thing. Guess who will find a cute elephant in his lunchbox, tucked in the middle of a sandwich baggie filled with corn chips, with a message that says Remember: You are loved. Not only that, but on the drive to school we were joking and I said, "Oh Timo. Remember that you are loved. These are important words. They may come back to haunt you ... in  a good way."

I'm going to be in so much trouble. 

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Hahahaha! That's a good one!

Maria (also Bia) said...

Gigi ... I got in a little bit of trouble, but not too much. "Mom." he says. "You do know I'm in high school, right?"

But he's smiling when he said it, so I think he kinda sorta liked it (which is a good think because I have TWO pages left).