So ... I have a little announcement.
When I started this blog over 10 years ago it took me a while to come up with the perfect title. I needed something that reflected my Italian heritage and my American heritage, and I needed it to show I was a mother to three boys. So, I covered all the bases with La Dolce Vita (written in Italian), the Sweet Life (written in English), and with Three Sons (denoting motherhood); furthermore, I felt having a title written in both languages mirrored the words Italian-American. At the time, little did I realize what a LONG title it was. I mean, La Dolce Vita the Sweet Life with Three Sons is a mouthful AND it takes forever to type.
But I love my blog, despite too many words in the title. This is where I hang out. This is me. This is where I invite you in for a cappuccino and tell you all that is funny, stupid, introspective, sad, crazy, creative, and whimsical that is my life.
HOWEVER, now that I have a book coming out I needed something more professional, with a shorter title, and linked to me by my name. So, without further ado ... introducing my NEW WEBSITE.
It's shorter, yes, but not necessarily easier to write. Oh well. (On a side note, isn't it amazing that I didn't have ANY PROBLEM acquiring a Maria Novajosky domain? Huh. Go figure.)
Nothing will change. When you want that cappuccino, visit me here at La Dolce Vita. If you want more information (bio, published articles, contact info, and book news) hop over to my website.

1 comment:
How did the fact that you have a book coming out (YAY! YOU HAVE A BOOK COMING OUT!!!!) escape my attention?
Congrats!
Post a Comment