I miss those days, especially when I go back through their summer journals. This morning I found this and had a good laugh. Evidently, summer school continued even though I was in Italy ...
Monday, July 29, 2019
Makes My Monday: Summer Journals
Once upon a time (not too long ago) we held summer school at our kitchen table. As much as I loved the freedom of summer, I also realized that a complete break from academics for a 2-3 month period was not the greatest idea. It was very informal, but at least for an hour in the morning we read, studied, talked about art or history, did a little math (bleck), and kept a journal.
I miss those days, especially when I go back through their summer journals. This morning I found this and had a good laugh. Evidently, summer school continued even though I was in Italy ...
I miss those days, especially when I go back through their summer journals. This morning I found this and had a good laugh. Evidently, summer school continued even though I was in Italy ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment