Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Raindrop Effect

It began as a single raindrop. Which gathered other raindrops to become a thunderstorm.

That single raindrop, which became a thunderstorm, turned into a deluge.

Which caused a roof leak.

Because we had a new roof installed two years ago, U.S. Roofing fixed the roof leak and offered to paint the damaged ceilings and walls in the master bath, bedroom, and family room.

So we took advantage of the situation and decided to change the colors in our master bed and bath. A mini makeover.

Benjamin Moore ... pale oak.

Love, love, love the color.

BUT, with new paint on the walls, the baseboards looked dingy in comparison. So I painted the baseboards in the master bathroom. And in the master bedroom.

Then I eyed the bathroom cabinets ... and painted those too.

Everything is bright. Fresh.

And since we've gone this far ... I'm thinking a reading chair, new area rug, and updated artwork.

So what's happening here?

All because of a single raindrop.


1 comment:

Gigi said...

Isn't it funny how one project always leads to another? What color did you go with for the cabinets?