1- She is the best travel buddy ...
2- She sends surprise packages, sometimes for an occasion but sometimes just because.
3- She has been known to use the Men's Restroom
Yes, 'tis true. When we were in Italy this past September, she walked into the Men's Restroom not once but TWICE. This happened despite the fact she knows how to read and speak Italian. She says she didn't realize, but on one of those occasions she actually walked in as a man was walking out. You should have seen the look on his face. Laura was oblivious until we yelled at her "WRONG BATHROOM!!!"
4- Laura is a tattle tale. When we were in Italy, she sent the WHOLE GROUP a picture of the state of our hotel room. In my defense, I was PACKING.
5- She doesn't like Haikus.
6- She does NOT like the color yellow. It gives her a headache. So she avoided all the pretty sunflowers we saw in Tuscany.
7- But she does like Haribo Gummy Bears and Sour Patch Kids. Like, really really likes them. This is one of her orders from Amazon.
8- Be careful what you ask because Laura can be very thorough. The text below went on for some time.
9- Everything I can do, she can do better. Like drawing. And singing. Especially singing ...
10- She is a great shopper. She has an EYE ... you know? Joe gets scared when I go shopping with Laura ;-)
11. I have thought long and hard about this ... but I think I'll keep her. Happy birthday Ua!







1 comment:
Another great story and I was especially happy to see the two paintings by my friend, Lisa Tindal, who is an artist over here in Aiken. Best wishes to you, Joe and the boys (men).
Post a Comment