1- Favorite Thing about Our New Car:
Keyless engine start and keyless entry. Oh my goodness. This is the BEST THING EVER! Now, I realize this is not a new thing for most of you, but it is for me. It is WONDERFUL. I can now run errands and never have to pull the car keys out of my purse. Awesome. Wow. Quite literally life changing.
2- Least Favorite Thing Maybe Ever (but with the Cutest Animal Photo Ever):
Walking along the canal I came across a snake in the process of swallowing a frog. The bottom half of the frog was still hanging outside the snake's mouth. Yeah. Not the high point of my day.
I do NOT have a photo of this (I was too busy gagging), so I leave you with this happier one ... the Blue-Footed Booby.
3- Favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater:
Is it too early to start thinking Christmas? As far as I'm concerned, we need Christmas from now until the New Year. So bring on the tinsel and peppermint and never-ending loops of Jingle Bell Rock. Bring on the ugly Christmas sweaters.
I embrace it all.
4- Least Favorite Selfie, Definitely:
I don't know, but I think the lighting was all wrong.
5- Favorite Inspiration for this Political Climate
This one, from Charles MacKesy who wrote the most delightful book: The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse.





1 comment:
The keyless entry/start IS amazing...until the fob battery dies or the system fails. Ask me how I know? Yep, both of those things happened. There is nothing you can do about a system failure but I would strongly suggest that you keep a spare battery for the fob either in your bag or in your car.
Sadly, my newer car doesn't have keyless entry/start and I do miss it.
Post a Comment