Sunday, February 25, 2018

Speak to Me Sunday, vol 2 (Living Fully)



Inspirational nuggets from last week. Which one speaks to you?


~1~
"Pray for the grace to live bigger than the smallness of yourself."
(The Faith Dare, Debbie Alsdorf)

~2~
"To live without faith (to have no heritage to uphold, to fail to struggle constantly to defend the truth) is not living, it's getting by. We should never just get by, but really live."
(Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati)

~3~
"You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving."
(Saint Francis de Sales)

~4~
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it."
(Chinese proverb)

and my favorite ...

~5~
"I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say."
(Flannery O' Connor)


1 comment:

Gigi said...

The last two are in the running for my favorite! Have a wonderful week!