Thursday, July 26, 2018

Life Lately: An Italy Trip Teaser, Travel Outfits, and Travel Coloring Books

We're headed out of town for a week, and again it's a vacation in parts. First we are driving to Little Rock, Arkansas to visit our son; afterwards, we're off to Kansas City, Missouri where Timothy and I will play while Joe works.


Before I go, let me leave you the following tidbits ...


1- This week my sister and I have had to make some major decisions concerning our 2019 Girls' Trip to Italy, and I'm pleased to announce that we have an itinerary, we've secured a hold, and now we're just waiting confirmation. So stay tuned for news about a 13-day all-inclusive trip to Tuscany (including Florence and Cinque Terre) and northern Italy (Milan, Venice, and Verona). Here's a teaser: wine tasting at a Tuscan farmhouse, cruising on Lago Maggiore, lunch in a 17th century palazzo, and a cable car ride to view the 19 peaks of the Dolomites (a mountain range in the northern Italian Alps).


Venice

the breathtaking Dolomites


2- And because I'm getting excited, I'm already thinking about travel outfits ...





3- Finally, on our road trip this week while I'm traveling and dreaming about traveling, I will do some coloring ...





1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh but this sounds exciting! Will stay tuned!