Friday, July 13, 2018

Vacation Part III: In Which I Flopped

After our vacation Part I in which we logged 18,000+ steps daily in Washington D.C., followed by our Vacation Part II in which we logged 18,000+ steps daily in New York City, when we arrived in North East, Maryland for Vacation Part III ... I promptly did this.


This was actually sent to me from my friend Gayle
after she returned home from our Washington D.C.
adventures. And she didn't even do NYC ;-)


Truthfully. I flopped down and basically didn't move for three days. Oh, I went on ONE morning walk, and on Saturday all the gals went shopping in downtown North East, but mostly I sat on the deck overlooking the Chesapeake Bay, ate, talked, and marveled at the gorgeous weather. I even had one nap.


Oh, and we did hike to this lighthouse to watch a sunset.


But mostly, I flopped.







2 comments:

Gigi said...

Sometimes that's what you need during a vacation...flopping.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I think after Part 1 and Part 2 of your vacation, you flopping was well-deserved!