Now, did I grow up in Pennsylvania? Did I go to the same high school as Joe? Will I know anyone?
No, no, and no.
But I'm excited anyway because ...
a/ road trip
b/ weekend with Joe
c/ COOLER WEATHER!!!
Seriously, temps in Pennsylvania will be in the 60's and 40's. We will be gone Thursday through Sunday and I plan to bring at least five jackets, a gazillion scarves, and lots of sweaters. I WANT TO WEAR THEM ALL!!!
Picture me as Olaf, but instead of singing about summer and sand, I'm going to be singing about falling leaves and bright, woolly scarves.
And I can't wait to see
What my Joe's buddies all think of me!
Just imagine how much cooler I'll be
In summer autumn!
Da da ... Da doo
Da da ... Da doo

1 comment:
Surprisingly, it's actually cooler here ever since Hurricane Michael came through last night. I think our temps are supposed to be in the 60's this weekend.
Enjoy your trip and the cooler weather!!!
Post a Comment