I love this time of year, this in-between period of reflection and hope, of seeing where you've been and where you want to go, of looking back at footsteps in the sands of time and stepping forward to create new ones. And as I straddle the Old Year and the New, I begin here, in reflection ...
1- Most Popular Posts
(things I've written which have resonated)
(this continues to be my top post for 2019 which brings multiple visitors to my blog every day)
(understanding prayer)
(the story on why I wrote my book)
(resulted in some very sweet emails)
(parenthood and letting go)
(seeing things differently from above)
2- Posts which Created a Buzz
Without a doubt, my Girls' Trip to Italy Recaps created the most buzz. Because of them I received emails, private messages, phone calls, and texts wanting to know two things: 1/ when is the next trip and 2/ can I put their name on a list.
3- Top Photos of 2019
(no fancy equipment, just the camera on my iPhone 8 plus)
(and it's impossible to take a bad photo in Italy ... I'm just saying)
(Isola San Giulio, Italy)
Isola San Giulio, Italy
Venezia
4- Top Trips
(this isn't a fair category since my two week trip to Italy was the highlight of the year,
but I love to travel ANYWHERE so, technically, they are ALL my favorite)
ITALY - New Orleans - Hilton Head -
Arkansas - Jekyll Island - Virginia Beach
5- The Best Worst Poems
(from the files of very bad poetry by bia)
6- Events that Inspired Personal Growth
(and pushed me outside my comfort zone)
(writing my book)
(the learning curve on book talks and speaking engagements)
(identifying my style, updating my wardrobe, branching out)
(on being interviewed)
(on the responsibility of getting 31 people to Italy, and back home again)
2019 Girls' Trip to Italy





No comments:
Post a Comment