1- Early morning yard sale hunt with Joe. Purchased a couch and a slip-covered chair for Jonathan's apartment this May. Yes, he has a job lined up and, yes, he will be moving to Atlanta after graduating from grad school and, no, other than a television he doesn't have any furniture. (Here is a post on how we helped Nicholas furnish his apartment when he moved to Little Rock: Getting Ready: How to furnish your apartment.)
Bonus: The couch was purchased from our lovely neighbors who were raising money for another family who is adopting a child. Hurray for adoptions!
2- Joe is doing his annual pressure washing of the driveway. Better him than me.
3- I am painting baseboards in the upstairs hallway. On second thought, maybe I'd rather pressure wash the driveway. It's easier on the knees. Then again, it's cold and I don't want to get wet, so never mind.
4- We're one week into March and I have yet to even begin Masters cleaning. I have lists, but NOTHING is checked off as done. Except the driveway, but that's all Joe. But since I'm feeling tendrils of panic starting to creep in, I will start today with the guest bedroom.
5- And what about Timothy? He's still sleeping, but the minute he wakes up I have a list for him too. Poor thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment