1- Receipts from faraway places
Nestled between the pages of the travel journal I found recipts for:
red leather gloves (Firenze)
un gelato affogato al caffe from the famous Marchesei Cafe (Milan's Galleria)
Venetian ties (Venezia)
mountain chairlift (Bolzano)
2- Tender moments
Captured by a friend: with my sister, pondering Michelangelo's Pieta
3- Gradeschool artwork
Cleaning out a drawer I disovered this. Be still my beating heart.
4- Discovering Unexpected Doorways
Exploring downtown Little Rock Joe and I saw this beautiful ornamental gate. When we walked closer Joe pushed on the door and ... it opened! It was early in the morning, no one was around, so we walked through to discover a beautiful Oriental garden. Later we found out it was the H. U. Lee International Gate and Garden from South Korea. Yes, in downtown Little Rock.
5- Spying on Sons
I just happened to pull up to Publix the other day and saw Timothy hard at work.
6- Witty signs
Spotted at a surf shop on Jekyll Island. Perfect, dude.
7- Photo of the Week
Taken while biking the Virgina Creeper Trail somewhere in Virginia.


No comments:
Post a Comment