Sunday, August 20, 2023

What ... Life Lately in Quick takes

 1-What I'm (simultaneously) reading ...


-The Paris Apartment (for book club)

-Remarkably Bright Creatures (audio book)

-Shogun (I may finish it by the end of the year 😉)

-Two cookbooks: 1/ Italy on a Plate (Travels, Memories, Menus) by Susan Gravely and 2/ Pasta Veloce by Frances Mayes, et al)



2-What I'm watching ...

-after watching The Tudors, I moved on to The White Queen and then The White Princess (go ahead, ask me anything about The War of the Roses)

-The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (Nicolas Cage movie, quirky and funny)



3-What I'm behind on ...

-shopping for a mother-of-the-groom dress

 

4-What I’m doing this week …

-shopping for a mother-of-the-groom dress (online, Augusta, Columbia, Atlanta, Greenville)

 

5-What I am eating …

 -nothing, due to the mother-of-the-groom dress fittings

 

6-What makes me smile

-no. 6 above because OF COURSE I am eating

 

7- What made me laugh out loud

-Timothy saying “stick resistance” instead of “cooking spray”

 

8- What I need to plan …

-shore excursions for an Alaskan cruise (Bike ride and hike along Silver Bay and through Tongass National Forest? Grizzly Falls ziplining? Dog sledding? Whale watching? Mendenhall Glacier?)

**Any recommendations appreciated!**

 

9-What quote best describes me ...



No comments: