I bet your Wednesday was way more fun than my Wednesday.
How do I know?
I know because YOU weren’t involved with Back-to-School Part I to help Timothy move into a house for his sophomore year at UGA.
And I know because you weren’t assembling a bed, dresser, and desk … all of which came with a gazillion parts. At one point I interrupted my kitchen wipe down to check on the guys who were stony silent, never a good sign. (The silence was due to the fact that both of them forgot to bring an essential tool. But with one an engineer and one a soon-to-be engineer, they figured it out.)
Yes, your Wednesday was more fun. I’m sure.
Then we went to lunch and I decided to be bold and order a chicken & waffle sandwich. I’ve never had chicken & waffles because I never got it … and I STILL don’t get it.
So. Not only was your Wednesday more fun, but you probably had a better lunch.
But fun or not, we got a lot done and that always feels good. I’ll worry about Part II next week.
P.S. Timothy and I are very proud of that desk/chair combo. Chair purchased at CSS: $15/ Desk from Big Lots: on sale for $30

No comments:
Post a Comment