I cut my son's sandwich up into pieces so the bread wouldn't get caught in his braces - because gross! And he told me to stop doing it because it made him look like a baby at school. Where's the love??
None of my kids had braces to I can only imagine the challenges it causes. Just brushing the teeth to me would seem like a challenge. Have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
I love this so much!
I cut my son's sandwich up into pieces so the bread wouldn't get caught in his braces - because gross! And he told me to stop doing it because it made him look like a baby at school. Where's the love??
None of my kids had braces to I can only imagine the challenges it causes. Just brushing the teeth to me would seem like a challenge. Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment