But it's all good! A journey begins with a single step. No one said it had to be a leap.
I do have some new things going on. This morning my sister and I are starting a 12-week yoga burn challenge, and I my mat and resistance bands are ready and waiting (I'll get to them as soon as I finish my cappuccino in the Halloween mug).
This evening I begin training to become a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate). And between the yoga and CASA training I have a lot of things to get done (I'm eyeing those Alpine trees).
Finally, as we venture into the New Year, some with giant leaps and bounds while others (eh hem) a little more quietly, I leave you with this: Saturday night after Mass I stopped to speak to a woman who usually sits in front of us. When I wished her a Happy New Year she replied, "Happy New Year. Let's make it a good one."
Amen. There's a LOT we can do to make it a good one.
Happy New Year! Let's make it a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment