Friday, January 17, 2020

ONE, TWO, THREE

ONE 
Last night Joe and I attended a work party in Aiken. Having only the vaguest idea of what Joe's work entails, it was nice to meet some of his coworkers  and their wives. Now I can banish from my mind this James Bond image of secret people doing secret things. They all really do exist. And they're all perfectly nice and normal.

TWO
Doing a courtroom observation today for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) so I will get to practice my new vocabulary (adjudication, reunification) and acronyms (MSL-minimum sufficient level of care).

THREE
My new laptop came yesterday. So thin! So light! So pretty! And I'm sure it works, too. I'll confirm once Joe sets it up for me today.

photo: Alas, no photos of us dressed up for the Aiken party, or the courtroom, or my laptop (which is still needs to be set up). So I leave you with this random one ...




No comments: