Every year Joe and the boys purchase a Street & Smith's College Football Preview magazine. They then read, discuss, analyze, and argue about the upcoming fall football season.
Yesterday, Joe came home from work, walked over to his desk to pick up his copy of the magazine, and then walked into the kitchen to ceremoniously drop it in the trash.
He didn't even want to talk about it.

2 comments:
Yeah - my husband is pretty sure the NFL won't be playing either. My son, on the other hand, is praying that high school football will be played (he coaches) and I have to say, I believe he is going to be sorely disappointed.
As for me? I'm not affected and will actually welcome the lack of yelling at the television. ;-)
It’s going to be a weird season. I honestly don’t know how they are going to figure all this out.
Post a Comment