Yesterday, in preparation to have our master bedroom and bath re-painted, I moved the contents of both rooms to our walk-in closet.
Later Joe came out of the closet holding a small wicker basket containing rolled spa towels.
"What's this?" he asked. "It was in the closet."
"It's the basket of towels we keep on the edge of the tub," I replied.
"On our tub? In our bathroom? I've never seen it before," he said.
Huh. That basket has been there since ... forever.
Today, I picked Timothy up from soccer practice. We talked, stopped to get a pizza (I have Bunco tonight so the guys are on their own), and had a good twenty minutes of bonding time in the car.
"Did you notice I got my hair colored today?" I asked when we were almost home.
"Yes!" he replied, a little too enthusiastically as he glanced in my direction.
#BUSTED
When I called him out on it he grinned.
Reminds me of the blue pillow incident, the one that threw all four of my guys into confusion ...

1 comment:
I can't even begin to tell you how many conversations go like that in this house. God love 'em, but sometimes guys are just clueless.
Post a Comment